Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Dolphins (Year 4)
We are the Year 4 class at Astley Primary School and our class name is Dolphin class
In Dolphin Class we have 34 children. Our class teacher is Mrs Denton and Mrs Sutton, Mrs Riches and Miss Doran are our teaching assistants and will be with us everyday.
On Wednesday mornings Mrs Allen will be taking our class for English and PE.
We have PE on a Monday and a Thursday. We will come to school in our PE kits on these days and stay in them all day.
We will be planning many exciting learning experiences for the children and this will enable them to experience an ACE curriculum and become lifelong learners.
We know that learning at Astley Primary School is ACE.
- Dolphin Class Curriculum overview 2020.21
- Dolphins - year 4 English termly Aut 1 2020
- Dolphins - year 4 Maths Termly Aut 1 2020
- Dolphins Class Letter
- SD Y4 English termly Aut 2 2020 Dolphins
- SD Y4 English termly Summer 1 2021 Dolphins
- Sd Year 4 Maths Termly Aut 2 2020 Dolphins
- Sd Year 4 Maths Termly Summer 1 2021 Dolphins
- Yr 4 Summer letter 2020-2021