Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Turtles (Year 3)
Welcome to Year 3!
In Turtles Class there are 28 pupils. Our teacher is Mr Dart, our teaching assistant is Mrs Brown and our HLTAs are Mrs Allen and Mrs Hilling.
We especially enjoy learning outside of the classroom and making the most of our school’s extensive grounds and resources.
We know that everyone has the potential to succeed at whatever they choose, if they are determined to. We aim to be ACE life-long learners, pushing ourselves to improve with our next steps and celebrating each other’s strengths and achievements.
- Eng Overview Summer 1 2021 JD Turtles
- Maths Overview Summer 1 2021 JD Turtles
- Turtles - year 3 Class overview 2020-21
- Turtles - year 3 Eng Overview Autumn 1 2020 (1)
- Turtles - year 3 Maths Overview Autumn 1
- Turtles Class Letter
- Turtles Summer Term Letter 2021
- Year 3 Eng Overview Autumn 2 2020 JD Turtles
- Year 3 Maths Overview Autumn 2 2020 JD - Turtles