Synergy Multi-Academy Trust comprises ten Norfolk schools serving children between the ages of 2 and 18. Our schools work collaboratively together to raise standards and provide education of the highest possible standard, offering the best of opportunities for pupils. The Trust was initially established in 2015. We believe that all of our schools have strengths and areas to develop, and that all can improve through sharing expertise and wisdom. The Trust understands that there will be excellent practice in each school, and that every school will be able to contribute to the development of the Trust as a whole.
Lions (Year 1)
Welcome to Lions
In Lion class there are 29 children and we are lucky to have two Class Teachers, who are Miss Coleman and Miss Holness. Our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Taylor. They are all there to help everyone to achieve their best. The class are also really fortunate to be joined by our class mascot, Lenny the Lion (#roarsome!).
We are looking forward to an exciting year and will be planning many exciting learning experiences for the children, so that they experience an ACE curriculum and become lifelong lovers of learning! We will also focus on developing everyone’s confidence and well-being.
- Lion Class - year 1 Curriculum overviews 2020.21
- Lions - Year 1 Autumn 1 Overview of Objectives English
- Lions - year 1 Autumn 1 Overview of Objectives Maths
- Lions Class Letter
- Summer letter 2020-2021 JC_SH yr1Lions
- Year 1 Autumn 2 Lions Overview for English
- Year 1 Autumn 2 Lions Overview for Maths
- Year 1 Summer 1 Overview of Objectives English Lions
- Year 1 Summer 1 Overview of Objectives Maths Lions